Monday, October 31, 2011

Status Report...

Our power has been out for two days now and only now at the Black Sheep Deli can I post something. I am doing fine, we've been eating well and we made a fire in our fireplace last night. I am working on something at the moment and when I'm done I will post it. (See if you can guess what it is) The only problem with this is that I won't be done with it for a while:( Please tell me how your October blizzard was. I don't have school today, so its a snow day in October! Hope everyones doing okay.
Keep Warm!
Here's a tiny bit more of the Otto story that I posted a bit of a couple days ago.

“Otto, look at those stars,” said Em pointing into the dark sky. “They look like a person.”

“A really demented person,” muttered Henry under his breath.

“No, look, it looks like a deer. See those are the antlers and there’s the nose,” Henry said turning to Otto.

Otto smiled to himself, “Your both wrong, it looks like a left-handed smoke shifter.”

“What’s that?” asked Em with a puzzled expression.

“Oh you’ll find out when your older,” said Otto obscurely.

1 comment:

  1. yay I love this
    you incorporated the inside joke very well ☺

    ReplyDelete