Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A story beginning

This is the very beginning of something I've been working on with the power out. (Get it? The whole darkness thing) I'm going to continue it. Oh and by the way I haven't had power for the last 5 days and I might not get it back 'till Saturday. So wish me warmth^^
Heres the piece.

When the world was sunk into darkness, it plunged into anarchy.
Now that light is currency and man is evil.
The only thing that is clear is the difference between life and death.
PLEASE COMMENT
Cheers Everyone
nAtHaN

4 comments:

  1. HI NATHAN!!! I'M HERE!!! Oh, uh, this is someone you do know. Promise. I don't ever use my Google account so I just leave anonymous comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad our power is back - this is depressing.....

    ReplyDelete