Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shakespearean Insults!

Here is a list of Shakespearean Insults I found with my friend.

They are all real and from various plays and surprisingly come in handy. Yes I yell at people asking whether they take me for a sponge. I know I'm weird. But hey, this is what I do.

Use them at your friends, enemies and everyone in between!



Shakespearean Insults!

Thou dankish elf-skinned baggage!

Thou calumnious weather-bitten moldwarp!

Thou loggerheaded clay-brained wagtail!

Thou fobbing base-court foot-licker!

Thou villainous pox-marked codpiece!

This is the foul fiend Fibbertigibbet!

Thou art a boil, a plague sore, an embossed carbuncle in my corrupted blood!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat!

Thou halfpenny purse of wit, thou pigeon egg of discretion!

You Banbury cheese!

You lisp and wear strange suits!

You whoreson cullionly barbermonger!

Thou beslubbering brazen-faced boar-pig!

I do not like your look, I promise thee!

Take you me for a sponge?!

Cheers Everyone!

nAtHaN

1 comment: