Sunday, August 28, 2011

Megan's writing!

My hair flies in my face as I run. I have to get away before anyone realizes the leather pouch is missing from town square and so am I. Darkness falls and my hair turns from amber to a glowing red. My eyes turn from hazel to a vicious color of black. I am one of 'them' because my father was. I must find 'them' and give 'them' this pouch so their families do not die.

I sprint letting the wind blow through my hair as the night goes on. I'm tired. I'm scared. I don't know where I'm going. when daytime comes I keep running until I find a place to rest, but before I do I find myself toppling over a bush that I hadn't seen, I do a flip in the air and land hard on my back. Gasping for breath while I open my eyes a boy, tall and sturdy is standing above me. Watching me. Everything starts to go blurry and starts spinning in circles. Then everything is black; everything is silent and I don't remember anymore.

3 comments: