Sunday, February 26, 2012

Collection of Haiku about the senses

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been very busy over break. Some actual art coming soon. All I can say is that it involves the grim reaper and balloons. Enjoy, follow and comment.


Does Silence echo?

Can you hear it? To find out

I yell silently.

In the quiet, see

the big bright moon reflecting

our worst fears and hopes.

Crying without tears.

I heard your voice but did not

turn or acknowledge.

In the middle of

the scent, twisting tendrils of

glowing aromas.

Rivers of tastes flood

the silence. The rapids run

wild never stopping.

Shredders rip and tear.

Through the silence like bell tolls.

The still is disturbed.

You might be able

to hear, taste, or see silence.

But can you hear it?

1 comment:

  1. Really really nice!
    Grim reaper and balloons....okay, I'll be looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete